Our Lady asks us to be armed with the following means, “Five stones of Medjugorje” and She reminds us of what Christ Our Lord asks us to do in the Bible:
1. Prayer of the Rosary: “Pray, pray, pray, prayer is the basis of peace”.
2. Fasting: “Let the people perform strict fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays, except the sick”, “The best fasting is on bread and water”.
3. Reading the Holy Scripture every day: “You have forgotten the Holy Scripture”.
4. Confession once a month: “In confession, many blessings are received”.
5. Eucharist (Holy Mass): “The Holy Mass is the climax of prayer”.
Our Lady asks us to pray for Her intentions that She mentioned in Medjugorje:
1. Peace: “Pray for peace in your hearts, then in your families, and after that, you can carry this peace to the whole world, so that you may become makers of my peace in this world”.
2. Families: “Dear Children, I call you to renew prayer in your families. With prayer and reading the Holy Scripture, so that the Holy Spirit may enter in your families for He is the One who will renew you”.
3. Youth: “Tell the youth not to let themselves be led astray from the right path, tell them to remain loyal to their faith”.
4. Priests: “Priests themselves should pray and fast constantly… Priests don’t need your criticism but your prayers and your love”.
5. Non-believers: “I desire that you present prayers at the intention of my children who are unaware of my love and my Son’s love”.
6. The Sick: “When you have a sick person, pray for my intentions and make sacrifices for my intentions, and I will take care of the sick person”.
7. The Souls in the Purgatory: “There are many souls who have been in the purgatory for so long, and nobody prays for them”. “Pray for them at least seven times “Our Father”, “Hail Mary”, “Glory be” and begin with the “Creed”.”
Kim Hà, 29/9/2021