Five Qualities of Excellence
"We are we what repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit."Five qualities:
1. Teachability: Be open to new ideas of doing things. Be willing to listen, observe, and learn constantly.
2. Adaptability: Be willing to adjust to constant change.
3. Flexibility: Be willing to work smoothly with people of many different talents, temperaments, and personalities.
4. Creativity: Try new things, building on your successes and learning from your mistakes.
5. Sensitivity: Be aware of the needs, interests, and concerns of others, including partners, and clients.